This is the casserole recipe I used to win the Kick-asserole competition.
As I mentioned there, clearly, chicken, bacon, and Ranch has always been a great combination. The secret here is in the sauce – it really brings this dish up several notches on the awesome dinners ladder.
Many many thanks to FlavorMosiac.com, who look like they have some other really awesome recipes I’ll definitely be checking out.
- 12 oz uncooked penne pasta
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 envelope Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 12 oz frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella
Will also need cooking spray.