This would be an excellent brunch salad.
Thank you, The Rookie Cook Cookbook.
- 8 oz spinach, stems removed, cut up
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 3 hard boiled eggs, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- pinch onion powder
- pinch cayenne pepper
- pinch salt
Toss spinach, bacon, and egg together in a large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over salad when ready to serve.
Makes 2 servings.