This dish hails from AllRecipes.com.
Although I love my Greek-style turkey burgers, this is a super flavorful, more traditional alternative.
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 2 tsp Italian-style breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp finely diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp fresh parsley
- pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- oil for cooking burgers
- 2 Kaiser or hamburger rolls
- toppings and dressing (not pictured)*
*I use lettuce and tomato, with mayonnaise mixed with Dijon mustard at a 2:1 ratio.