This is a Rachel Ray recipe.
I’ve recently discovered that my husband loves Rachel Ray’s foods. He in fact bought me a subscription to her magazine for my birthday a couple months ago, and forgot to tell me about it.
“Well look at this!” I kept thinking as I got this free magazine.
I’ve taken the hint and I’m making her food.
This was quite excellent.
- 1/2 pound spaghetti
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, fat reserved
- 1/2 pound ground sirloin
- 1/2 medium-sized white onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/2 (14 oz) can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 (8 oz) can tomato sauce
- shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped