Salmon is a food item that I need to get back into. I used to cook it fairly frequently, and have been on an unintended hiatus.
In my time, I have tried many a salmon recipe. This one is by far the best from my own experience – this 4 ingredient, 15 minute, recipe has triumphed over salmon marinated all day, and salmon I’ve eaten out at restaurants.
This is the best salmon.
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 1/2 tbsp butter, melted (plus more for greasing)
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- lemon pepper
I found a new, wonderfully easy and flavorful dip recipe.
I pinned it recently and my sister-in-law (to be) commented, “If you want to know what to bring to our house to dinner next time, bring this.” Always nice when decisions are made easier for you!
Thank you to InsideBruCrewLife.com for this one. I didn’t change a thing and it was perfect.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup finely chopped chicken
- 3 tbsp fajita seasoning mix
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with chilies (undrained)
What’s the story behind this iconic comfort food?
No, they’re not interchangeable.
Thank you to TheWholesomeDish.com for this one. You simply cannot beat a one dish meal that’s ready in about half an hour and has a Chinese flair to boot.
- 1/2 pound skinless, boneless, chicken tenders, cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 oz linguine, broken in half
- 2 large carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 large red bell pepper, peeled and cut into 3-inch strips
- 1 bunch green onions, white part minced, green part cut into 3-inch strips
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp all-purpose flour
- a generous helping of red pepper flakes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
Today, in the Albany area, it was -2 degrees with a massive snowstorm still going on as I type this. I thought trying a new soup recipe would be appropriate. Thanks to RecipesWagger.Blogspot.com for this one.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 8 to 10 oz cheese stuffed tortellini
- Parmesan cheese, for garnish
They’re pretty similar, but there is a slight difference.