This dish was inspired by a recipe in $3 Chicken Meals.
- 1 1/2 chicken breasts, pounded thin and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa, divided
- 1/4 cup canned corn
- 1/4 cup canned black beans
- 2 pickled hot peppers*
- 2 (10 inch) tortilla wraps
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1.25 oz) fajita seasoning packet
- butter or cooking spray for greasing
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
*I’m only using pickled hot peppers because I happen to have them on hand. Feel free to use fresh jalapenos or habaneros, or omit altogether.