I found a new, wonderfully easy and flavorful dip recipe.
I pinned it recently and my sister-in-law (to be) commented, “If you want to know what to bring to our house to dinner next time, bring this.” Always nice when decisions are made easier for you!
Thank you to InsideBruCrewLife.com for this one. I didn’t change a thing and it was perfect.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup finely chopped chicken
- 3 tbsp fajita seasoning mix
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with chilies (undrained)