This recipe that I found on Tablespoon.com was everything I hoped it would be – simple, filling, doesn’t stick to the pan, and leftovers can easily be reheated for lunch tomorrow.
Also, I cook chicken a lot and I was looking for new ways to use my favorite meat.
- 1 chicken breast, poached and diced
- 1 (14.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup*
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp Herbs de Provence**
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 (10 oz) cans Pillsbury biscuits
*I only had a 10.5 oz can, so I substituted with some homemade cream of chicken.
**Do take the extra three minutes to make your own Herbs de Provence if you don’t have that particular spice – I really think the flavoring made this recipe.