This is one of those recipes that you can easily alter depending on your preferences, what you have on hand, etc.
I use those “perfect Tortilla bowls,” but you can also use the bottom of a muffin tin pan, or just use regular taco shells.
- 4 tortilla wraps (any size will work; I used here the smallest, the 6 inch)
- half pound ground beef
- half 1 (15 oz) can chili beans or refried beans (optional – I did not use here)
- about half pound shredded chicken
- about 4 tbsp taco seasoning (I used half taco seasoning and half Cajun seasoning; you can also use pre-made Taco seasoning packets)
- about 1/2 to 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into long strips
- 1/2 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, cut into long strips
- shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- sour cream