As I’ve mentioned before, virtually all meatloaf recipes to me are now mini meatloaf recipes, because I have hopped on that Pinterest bandwagon.
However, thank you very much to The Perfect Meatloaf Pan (that I almost never use anymore) for giving me this recipe in your nifty little booklet. I’ve adapted it just a teensy bit.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet Lipton’s onion soup and dip mix
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3/4 (10 oz) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 egg
- 3/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- about 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (can use Gruyere)
- about 2 tbsp shaved Parmesan cheese (can use grated)
- about 1/4 cup French’s French fried onions