Please note that a truly authentic chicken Caesar salad recipe contains anchovies or anchovies paste, and that is not this recipe.
However, this is an excellent quick dinner recipe that certainly will not disappoint. I adapted it from AllRecipes.com here.
- 1/2 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces or strips (1 breast, or 2 smaller, thin ones)
- garlic salt
- lemon pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped (optional)
- Parmesan cheese