This recipe comes from AllRecipes.com here and it is really meant to be grilled, but I don’t have a grill. So I cook it on the stove and it still comes out amazingly. The important thing is the marinating.
- 1/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 2 tbsp and 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp and 2 tsp applesauce
- 1 tbsp and 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 pork chops (original recipe calls for bone-in; I used three smaller boneless)
This recipe requires that you marinate the pork chops for 6 to 8 hours, so I started marinating this morning before work. Put all the ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and coat thoroughly, then refrigerate until you’re ready to cook it.
I cook the pork chops on the stove over medium high heat with a bit of the marinade in there.
Cook each side for about 5 to 7 minutes.
As the recipe says, bada bing.
Makes 2 servings.