I’ve been developing a lot of content for ASaratogaWedding.com, and I thought I’d share some of my recent pieces on how to choose a wedding dress, navigating the name change and other legalities, what you’ll want on your gift registry, and more.
- How to Choose Your Wedding Dress
- You’re Married. Now What? (thank you notes, how to preserve your gown, and what to do with the bouquet)
- 7 Things You’ll Definitely Want on Your Gift Registry
- The Legality of Weddings: Marriage License, Name Change & Prenuptial Agreements
- The Wedding Party: How to Choose Your Team & Who Does What
- What I Learned About Planning a Wedding
- The Ins & Outs of the Wedding Budget and How to Cut Costs
- Popular Wedding Flowers & When They’re in Season
- Simple Hair & Makeup Wedding Tips for Your Big Day
- 8 Steps to a Successful Low-Budget DIY Wedding
- A Practical Bride’s Guide to Dazzling Makeup
If you happen to be looking to get married in Saratoga:
If you’re only going to check out one I’d recommend The Legality of Weddings. Changing your name and the marriage license stuff can be unnecessarily complicated.