Goulash! I like to make this on Sundays and use it for lunch during the week.
Thank you MyIncredibleRecipes.com for this one.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 2 (15 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15 oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp adobo seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tbsp salt (or seasoned salt of your choice)
- 1/2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
In a large saucepan – I use my Dutch oven – saute beef over medium-high heat until half cooked. Add garlic, onions, and oil; continue cooking until beef is cooked through.
Add water, broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Italian seasoning, adobo seasoning, bay leaves, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
Lower heat and cover. Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add uncooked macaroni; stir until combined. Cover again and simmer for 30 minutes.